How indian government is ahead of others?
The objective of the Digital India Mission
The main objective of India Mission is ‘Power to Empower. The three core components of Digital India Initiatives are digital delivery of services, digital infrastructure creation, and digital literacy. Read here about the objectives in detail:
- Offering high-speed internet in all gram panchayats
- Easy accessing to Common Service Centre in all the locality
- The digital India initiative is the combination of ideas and thoughts into a single, comprehensive vision so that each of them is seen as part of a larger goal.
The Digital India Programme also focuses on restructuring many existing schemes that can be implemented in a synchronized manner.
Some of the best products which government of India has provided and liked by many other countries consumers:
- Skill India & online education
- UPI / E-Rupee
- ONDC – Open Network for Digital Commerce
- In almost 1.15 Lakh Gram Panchayats, an optical fiber network of Rs 2, 74,246 Km has been connected under Bharat Net Programme.In almost 1.15 Lakh Gram Panchayats, an optical fiber network of Rs 2, 74,246 Km has been connected under Bharat Net Programme.
- Internet data is a major tool for making the delivery of services and the urban internet penetration. It has reached 64% almost.
- The development of a stable and secure digital infrastructure.
- Delivering government services digitally.
- Universal Digital Literacy.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana: This is one of the flagship programs of the Power Ministry (MoP) and is designed to provide a continuous power supply to the entire rural India.
- DigiLocker: A digital wallet to empower citizens digitally.
- Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan (DISHA): This aims to provide IT training to 52.5. lakh persons.
- Digitize India Platform: This platform provides digitization of scanned document images or physical documents.
- Digidhan Abhiyaan
- National Mission on Education using ICT
- North East BPO Promotion Scheme (NEBPS)
- NREGA – Soft
- PayGov India
- Smart Cities
- Pradhan Mantri Jan- Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
We urge you as client to get best by taking our digital business consulting.
Get our best quotation & proposal